Today I fixed a couple subtle bugs in Calliope core, and I am one step closer to releasing the first preview. To celebrate I’m going to publish some screenshots of the main interface in action, and a todo list of what is missing before the first preview/demo, hoping that will help keeping me on track.
Here comes the first screenshot:
You can already notice a couple differences here from the first screenshot:
- Buttons are labelled in English;
- The graphics of the letters has changed slightly;
- Rack has been redesigned too, and own letters have been highlighted in dark gray.
There are also some new elements: first of all there is a simple label on the top of the screen, indicating what the turn number is and what the current player is; there is also a green frame surrounding the word “preview”. That, as you can easily guess, means that the word is correct.
Now, if I move the letter “S” from my rack up into the board…